Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Winner of the June Challenge

"June Bug" was our June Challenge theme, and we enjoyed all the beautiful projects!

The prize is 7 digital stamps from our wonderful sponsor-


Current Sponsor for June
 
The winner of this June contest is:




Congratulations Creative M!
Please email us at thedcdivas@gmail.com to claim your prize.  We'll need your email so Bugaboo Digital Stamps can contact you with your winner's code to choose seven digital stamps. .

And the DT picks are-

Michelle

I chose the coffee card from KT Fit Kitty. I love coffee cards, and the color combo and different die cuts all combined for a fun card!


Monica

I love the sweet snail and his cupcake with a cherry on top!


Arlene 
My favorite is this garden bear.so hard to do fur and this is fantastic. SO DARN CUTE!
Tangle Street Colorway

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you so much, Michelle, for picking my card as your favourite and for your kind words! I am honoured! Congratulations to the winner and other DT picks!

Gail said...

COngrats to the winners - have a great day!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Wow, what a great surprise and honor to be the winner! Thanks to Arlene for hunting me down, I didn't realize it was me, because there is someone else who goes by a similar name to me. Thank you!