Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Summer Christmas

 

I here to share another gorgeous Bugaboo image today.  I ADORE the Sunbonnet girls ( and I know Arlene does too!) and with Christmas in summer for me here in New Zealand and Paula in Australia... I can say this little girl today needs her sunbonnet when delivering her present..


I embossed her background with a Holly folder.  The lace doily was sent to me by a friend and made the perfect backing for her.  She is certainly looking summery to me!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to your continued support in the New Year.

Hugs to you all

Dawn and the Divas (Arlene, Hannah and Paula)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I absolutely LOVE her. I love the bonnet in its summery hues. Love what you did with her. WOW! That present looks too heavy for a little gal like her. :))))))

Hugs from your co-Diva

judkajudi said...

Those Bugaboo stamps are adorable!! I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that you have Christmas in the summer ... just doesn't seem right! We are headed to snowy freezing Wisconsin tomorrow ... but we will be with family!! Merry Christmas!!