Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Here we have Pink, the pink Dino.  I think he's male because he just has that look in his eyes.... But he's playful and can juggle pretty well too.  I used this stripy paper and die cut the borders with the same paper to see what the effect would be.  I kind of like the wild sense of adventure it gives the card, as if a pink dinosaur doesn't give you a sense of humor.

A fun crazy digital stamp from Eureka for your enjoyment.  Do you notice the circle panel is all shimmery?  I have fallen in love with Tsukineko brand Sparkle Shimmer Spray.  Look at that sparkle.


Close-up of the shimmer

Be sure to enter our challenge for August.  I love sketches and this is a great sketch that can be used in so many different ways!

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas TEAM

No comments: