Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Who doesn't like to see a Penguin Floating Around?


The sponsor for Die Cut Divas this month is Bugaboo Stamps.


I've already mailed this card to a friend to cheer him up.  The inside says "We couldn't get you a Rubber Duckie, so we got you a Floating Penguin".  I know it's rather nonsensical, but, sometimes my brain just goes in that direction.  


The sun glasses are filled with Glossy Accents, making for a mirror finish.  This really did turn out cute and ok, even for a guy. 

Enter the Die Cut Divas challenge of Summer Fun for June.  

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Sweet!! I love how you finish off the water!!

ike said...

LOVE it - he certainly made me chuckle. I really like his shiny 'shades'. I know your friend will love this :-D xxx

Michelle N. said...

So cute!