Wednesday, June 7, 2017

It's just a Bug Pup Summer




Let's have some SUMMER FUN!  This month, it's all about summer fun.

It's just a Bug Pup Summer and I couldn't resist these pups.  I used a colored image for the card on the right and an uncolored image on the left card, which I colored with Copic markers.  I love a TWO FOR ONE.  I did have similar colors in mind, so it was very easy to color and have fun with this pup.


I used some Novu black dots on the floaters on the hands on both cards.  Fun and cute.  


I put a bit of Blue Midnight Nuvo on the tire and swirled it a bit, giving the tire a tire-type shine.

Bugaboo images come in such a fun range and I couldn't resist our team's selections this month.  Have fun and join in the challenge of Summer Fun.

This cute little pup is found at Bugaboo Stamps right here.

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So cute!!

Michelle N. said...

I just love these pups!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Great job on your cards! Your coloring rivals the pre-colored image. Love how you kept the design simple, too! :) ~ Andrea

Chark said...

awww, adorable!