Sunday, June 11, 2017

Fried Chicken and Pink Lemonade

Hi everybody!!

Drinking a cool glass of pink lemonade under the sun is my kind of Summer Fun!  Yes, my "Fried" Chicken is doing exactly that.

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Digi Stamp


and our June challenge theme is Summer Fun.



There is a sun image in the original digi stamp, but since I want to use the Sunburst layering die from the Hero Arts Monthly Kit, I digitally erased it.   

Supplies:

Hero Arts Monthly Kit Dec 2016
Hero Arts Clear Stamp - Orchid in a Pot
Hero Arts Clear Stamp - Hello Sunshine Daisies
Simon Says Stamp Clear Stamp - Sending Flowers
Hero Arts Ombre Ink - Butter to Orange
Hero Arts Mid-tone Shadow Ink - Wet Cement
Ranger Distress Ink - Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive
Coloring pencils

What is your kind of Summer Fun?  Come join in the challenge.

Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

How awesome is that sun! Love your stamping on on you card!

Chark said...

super fun card and love the die with the stamp!

Arlene said...

I love that chick. And that is a cool sunburst die.

Jodie Mackrell said...

HI! I was surfing the net for some Bugaboo goodies and found this!
This is awesome, and your coloring is amazing!
I hope it is ok that I posted it to my product gallery in the shop

Jodie