Friday, May 27, 2016

Charming Gal

Our Sponsor is A Day for Daisies

Your photo inspiration can be found by clicking on the "This Month Challenge Here" button on the right side of our blog.

 I've used the beautiful image below a few years ago, but I so love the ways you can color or use different elements to make a truly unique card.  How can you resist?  I couldn't.  


A Day for Daisies "Braid in My Hair" image is here.

And I love this image too.  I cropped this and colored, then found some creative paper and went die-cut button happy with it too.  I have to say I love the hair color - wish it were mine!  I so love these images.
A Day for Daisies "Pearls in My Hair" image is here.

Arlene can be found at "A Bit of This and That".

1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

These are so lovely! I wish I could color hair like that...