Tuesday, September 24, 2013

THIRD WEEK WINNER OF DREAMWEAVER STENCILS

OUR SPONSOR FOR SEPTEMBER 2013

The winner picked out of a hat for the CELEBRATE challenge up through September 23rd is:

KIM H

Congratulations to Kim H.  You win the 3rd week of our CELEBRATE challenge.  Thank you for entering our challenge.  I will post your win later tonight so you can see what I'm sending you.

You can either use our group email here on the site or my Flickr email where you can find me under Clarian's Hawk * Arlene.  I know you will LOVE your stencils.

And Kim H, here is a photo of your prize!
You will love these!  Two stencils and a matching Apron die

2 comments:

Kim Hall said...

Oh so excited that I won, thank you so much Die Cut Diva's it is always so much fun to join in the fun. Looking forward to using the Dreamweaver Stencils and Dies.
Hugs Kim

Lea said...

Congrats Kim!